Monday, October 17, 2005

Tagged... I'm it... You're next

Thanks goes to Chrissie for tagging me. This is to find the 5th sentence of my 23rd post.

Title: Lacking time when unemployed?

"I was actually contacted by 7 different recruiters for that same position."

As with many of my posts at the time, this section of the post had to do with looking for a job. Now that I read through them I realize that I sure jump around a lot in my posts. I wonder if I should break them down into smaller posts covering one thing.

This particular one was pretty boring. Maybe I should have plucked one from one of my "other" blogs. Oh nevermind.

So now I get to tag 5 people. So I am hitting up... Ava... Mel... Steph... Ailyn... Echotig. If I tagged you and you have already done this let me know and I'll tag someone else.

4 comments:

Me! said...

Sigh.. I've done this one before. Sorry. :-( I hate disappointing people.

echotig said...

helloooooo....have you seen yourself on my blogroll yet??? GO LOOK.

echotig said...

The 5th line in my 23rd post is "Its going on speed dial tonight."

Ha!

AVA said...

Good one, I'll definitely do it :)