Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Some Light Reading - HNT

It seemed like tonight was a good night to do some reading.

Ya, I'm a geek, and I am reading a tech book, but sometimes your mind is just hungry for something to think about. Am I right? Most of my reading this week has been of all my blogerful friends out there. You have no idea how much I appreciate your kind words. Then I come in and gross you all out with this. :D

It's been an interesting week of people talking about anal sex, coke can poop, talking dirty, graphic novels, pussy (I mean cats you pervs), Ritz crackers, girlfriends, boyfriends, divorce, marriage, being slutty, carving pumpkins, loved ones that are gone, work, kids, and we battled it out with someone that is too uptight to understand or to keep her mouth shut. I can hardly believe what all we've covered this week. Some of it is still making my head spin (Coke can.... holy hell!).

Happy HNT my friends

HNT_1

9 comments:

Mel said...

OMG - very funny. I'm happy I am not part of the HNT - :)

Ailyn said...

how did i miss the coke can!

Jon said...

Mel - You really should join us. You don't have to go too far with it... WHAT AM I SAYING?

Ailyn - check your e-mail

Gigi - I know what you're hoping to hear, but that is actually my bookmark.

Deb said...

Yeah we basically coverered about everything in our blogs.......and some of us revealed an awful lot!!!

Nice HNT! Done with taste....

GIGI!!!!! He turns his pages with his errr hand...

Deb said...

If he doesn't----then he's one talented boy! *batting lashes at Jon* Enough to convert me if he can do that!

Jon said...

Deb... Don't convert, just invite me to join you, Chrissie, and Gigi for a hedonistic weekend. Hell, I think we better bring in another guy, cause I don't think I can take all of you. Ailyn!!! Help me out here man... and bring the video camera! (just remember... no crossing swords)

Deb said...

Corssing swords! HAHAHA!!!! I just spit out my coffee on that one!

Oh help us God!

Ailyn said...

i'm in. and i do have a vide camera - lol!

Me! said...

You're not bad on the eyes my dear. :-) Not bad at all.