Monday, October 17, 2005

Google Fun

I borrowed this from Stacy's blog. Go to Google and type, including the brackets, "[your name] needs".

Jon needs help. [like that is news]

Jon needs to answer some questions. [would you get that light out of my eyes?]

Jon needs to be a member of the Administrator's group. [God mode... YES!]

Jon needs to learn how to spell "allowed" before he ridicules other people's work. [I cannot alow this to go on]

Jon needs to raise his standards. [I think this is a general consensus]

Jon needs everyone's thoughts, well-wishes -- and financial help. [especially the cash people].

"Improv" is really something Jon needs to "Improve" at. [duh]

Jon needs a break today... a coffee break... just take a look and see what happens. [what am I supposed to look at?]

Jon needs to learn that his actions can ultimately destroy the very cause he seeks to protect. [Sounds like a bad quote from a Star Trek movie]

Jon needs to be put in prison and locked up for life. [did I screw the judges daughter?]

Jon needs someone 1 on 1 most of the time. [the 2 on 1 is just getting too tough]

Jon needs something more to do. [something, not someone. This is true, even if I won't admit it].

2 comments:

Mel said...

I'll do this... because it looks like fun... hehe

FU said...

geez... mine was pretty damn morbid:

"It seems that Fuad needs their body parts in order to resurrect some long dead
Egyptian goddess. Anyway, old Fuad hacks up women with reckless abandon, ..."

i'm gonna steal this from you :P thanks!

fu