Friday, October 14, 2005

Meme

Meme from Mel

Name people with the same birthday as you.
Bo Jackson, Mark Twain, Clay Aiken (UGH), Winston Churchill, Ben Stiller, Billy Idol, Robert Guillaume, Mandy Patinkin, Richard Crenna, David Mamet, Ridley Scott, G. Gordon Liddy, Dick Clark, Oliver Fisher Winchester (rifle maker), Ferdinand I, the Righteous, king of Aragon/Sicily,

Where was your first kiss?
In my 1971 Datsun 1200, what a babe machine that was.

Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
Yes, when I was a kid in Michigan. I egged houses, soaped windows, broke a couple car antennas, I even broke into a businesses lot with some friends and got in a semi trailer and dumped out the contents of a bunch of bags and barrels stored in there. Not a proud moment in my life. We were never caught... shhhh

Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
No, never, but I wanted to twice in my life.

Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
Grade school concert with my whole class. I never enjoyed singing although friends that have heard me sing in the car say I am very good. I have played trombone in front of large crowds. Nothing more nerve racking than playing an improvised solo in front of 1000 people.

What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Smile/Teeth

What do you order at the Coffee Bean?
Chai Tea. I am not a coffee drinker.

What is your biggest mistake?
There are so many...
Not finishing college, although I am doing fine in my career now, I wouldn't have had to struggle as much if I had that damn piece of paper. Also, not being more agressive when it comes to women when I was young.

Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
No, unless yoiu count using a hair removal spray on my back thatwas left on too long and left a nice burn and scab for weeks.

Say something totally random about yourself.
I used to have blue eyes

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes, when I was about 21 a girl said I looked like Tom Cruise with my sunglasses on. Then a couple months ago my friends Evans and Linda said I look like Steve Carrel. I said "I wish". Although that scene in 40 Year Old Virgin where he has his chest waxed struck home really hard.

Do you still watch G movies or tv shows?
Absolutely, I can't wait to see "Wallace and Gromit in the Curse of the Were-Rabbit"

Did you have braces?
No

Are you comfortable with your height?
Yes, but I wouldn't mind being 2 inches taller

What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
I had a hard time thinking of something, but I guess it would be giving me a massage.

When do you know it's love?
When I can't wait to see her again, and I hate the thought of never seeing her again

Do you speak any other languages?
Pig Latin
Techno-speak

Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
No

What magazines do you read?
Maxim, Consumer Reports, Playboy, Money

Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yes, always coinciding with weddings

Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Yes, my sister Paula in Dec '04. Her death was why I started blogging.
My dad back in '99

Do you watch Mtv?
I would if they had music on it

What's something that really annoys you?
Shitty drivers that flip me off when I honk at them

What's something you really like?
"...long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days."

Do you like Michael Jackson?
Only if he's on fire

Can you dance?
You could call it that

What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
I've stayed up for 35 hours straight. Does that count?

Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No, but I have had to call an abulance for others

Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Yes, especially if it is a friend

2 comments:

Mel said...

I'd change birthdates...Clay Aiken? Duuuuuuudddeee!
Chai tea is so delicious...:)

Jon said...

I was drawing a blank on that one. As far as I can tell there has been nothing romantic other than massages... which I TOTALLY love. I'll update the entry