Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tagged Again!

Rules are as follows: Remove the blog at No. 1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog's name in the #5 spot;


1. The Ex-Girlfriend Project
1. Beauty in the Breakdown
2. Oh So Wonderful
3. DZER’s Diatribe
4. Blog By Force
5. Kick In The Pants

Next: select five new friends at random to add to the pollen count. (No one is obligated to participate and anyone can play if they want to).

1. Mel
2. Ava
3. Avery
4. Stacy
5. Steph


What were you doing ten years ago?

Nov 1995 I was married with one of my kids here. I was working on a horrible government contract as the Configuration Management Supervisor. I hated that place so much. My ex and I had just finished some marriage counseling and were talking about buying a new house.

What were you doing one year ago?
Nov 2004… I was working in Englewood, commuting 1+ hour each way. I was just about to start dating Laura. She and I had been good friends for a couple years, then this time last year she wanted to try changing our relationship. I was reluctant because I wasn't sure I wanted to go there and possibly ruin our friendship. Guess what... it ruined the relationship. I haven't talked to her since February.

What were you doing yesterday?
I went to work while my kids had a snow day from school. I paid bills and did laundry when I got home. I threw a Stouffers Chicken Enchilada family "troff" in for dinner. Pretty exciting day, huh?

Five snacks you enjoy
1. Nachos
2. Popcorn
3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
4. Chocolate chip cookies
5. Fruit

Five songs to which you know all the words
1. Good Girls Don't - The Knack
2. Better Be Home Soon - Crowded House
3. What I Like About You - The Romantics
4. You Wanted More - Tonic
5. Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Pay off all my debt and have a house built
2. Buy a Lexus SC 430 and a GMC Yukon
3. Travel... First thing would be to take Chrissie up on that date she promised
4. Set my mom up in a nice retirement community
5. Invest

Five bad habits
1. Snacking late
2. Flirting (if you could consider that a bad thing)
3. Picking my nose
4. Fart on elevators
5. Speeding

Five things you like doing
1. Sex
2. Watching Movies
3. Listening to music
4. Flirting, Kissing
5. Driving my car fast

Five things you would never wear again
1. Cordoroy. Hate it, hate it, hate it
2. Briefs or thong
3. Joop (cologne... that's a stinker)
4. Polyester
5. Glasses (full time)

Five favorite toys
1. My computers
2. Kids XBox
3. My quad
4. Mr. Happy
5. Any toy that a girlfriend requests

4 comments:

terry said...

jon!

elevator farting??

oh NO you din't.

just don't do that on any crowded buses....

Jon said...

Terry,
The elevator thing was more of a competition with some of the guys I used to work with. We worked at a Air Force Base. We would get point for leaving a fart behind when a high ranking officer got on the elevator as we were getting off. We called it rank farting. We had to keep ourselves entertained somehow.

I don't ride he bus, so no danger there.

terry said...

rank farting...

okay, that's funny.

and how do you expect to get any good groping in if you don't get on public transit?? you're SO missing out.

yeah.

Jon said...

Groping one on one in my car is far more fun than on a bus.