Sunday, November 06, 2005

Non-tag Questionnaire

I can't find where I picked this up from, but feel free to do your own.

1. Craziest place you ever had sex? Back seat of a car going over the Golden Gate Bridge. OK, it was just a blow job, but I count it.

2. Ever pass out from drugging/drinking? No

3. What have you done you could have been arrested for? Drinking in public (which of course leads to urinating in public), Indecent exposure , Sex on the side of the road, Shoplifting (it would have been a juvi offense), DUI (when I was 19 or 20).

4. Ever cheated in school? Yes, but nothing severe

5. Ever dated a goth or a vamp? No, but a couple tramps :D

6. Ever keep secret from your friends someone you were dating? Yes, she was 17 (I was 20). No, I didn't have sex with her. Her parents approved of me. They were kind of trashy.

7. Most unusual place you ever slept? On the deck of my apartment, drunk with a few friends. I locked my keys in the apartment and my brother (we lived together) was in the mountains camping.

8. Favorite sexual position? I like a lot of them. But I think my fav is called "The Seventh Position Of The Perfumed Garden". It took me a while to find the name.

9. Cum before? Cum with or cum after your partner? After, I'll do anything to make sure I am not the first.

10. You have a tattoo or any other distinguishing features? birthmark on my right elbow

11. Ever dated someone you met online? Yes, a lot

12. Ever fell in love with someone you met online? Yes

13. Ever had sex with the same sex? No

14. Had a threesome? Yes

15. Ever cheated on a spouse or lover? Yes, and regretted it. She never knew

16. Are you a geek, dork or a nerd? Definitely a geek. A pretty normal person for a geek, but a geek just the same.

17. What is the biggest risk you have taken in your life? Getting married

18. What do you smell right now? My dirty body. I just worked out

19. Last song you listened to? Lincoln Avenue - Train

20. Last show you watched on TV? I watched a couple episodes of Firefly on DVD. Does that count. If not then it was probably a movie on HBO

21. Last movie you saw in the theater? The Legend of Zorro. It was kid safe, but I enjoyed it way more than I expected.

22. Favorite reality show? Don't watch any, so I would say my life

23. What was the last thing you felt guilty about? Messing up a file at work causing our software to not work properly.

24. Have you ever had phone sex? Yes, hardly ever. I've been told I am really good at it :D

25. Ever had virtual sex? Ummm is this anything like cyber? If so then yes

26. Have any sexual regrets? Yes, having sex with someone I really didn't like. I am not like that.

27. What is your most recent sexual fantasy? Sex on a train

28. Last time you masturbated? Last Saturday(Why did I want to do this questionnaire?)

29. Can you lick your own nipples? No, and if I could someone please shoot me

30. Would you ever date the person who sent you this quiz? I copied and pasted from someone's blog that I can't remember. So I guess I can't answer.

9 comments:

Jon said...

The whole perfumed garden thing seems so Karma Sutra-ish. Maybe that's where the name came from. It's one of those "deep" positions :D

terry said...

on the golden gate bridge??
i do hope you were NOT driving in a center lane... also known as the head-on collision lanes.

you daredevil.

Jon said...

Actually I wasn't driving. A friend of mine was. We were in the back seat :P

Jon said...

Wicked, I know some well endowed women that can (and some that are not too perky). If a guy can do that then he needs the Manzere (Seinfeld episode where Kramer invented the bra for men). I guess maybe if you have a tongue like Gene Simmons it may be possible for a guy.

So why am I putting any thought to this while I am at work HAHAHAHA

Deb said...

Now that position is one helluva creative one!

I want Jon to prove he's phone bone worthy-----call Chrissie or my girlfriend and me... let's all have a 'four-way' convo...hehehe!

Pretty good idea, no?

Jon said...

Well, let's submit for a renaming of this position to "The Deep Jonny".

Can you tell it's late and I haven't had sex in months?

Sky said...

My first visit here and quite entertaining. My fav position also...of course, never knew the name for it much less that it had a name!

terry said...

okay, the deep jonny cracked me up... but i like the more obscure perfumed garden moniker. it just sounds so...so...highbrow. when it's really not.

not that there's anything wrong with that.

Le Synge Bleu said...

okay, i have to admit...the threesome answer surprised me! umm...wicked, i can do the nipple thing. i mean, i have to use my hands to raise my breast and all, its not like i can do it with my hands tied behind my back or anything...