Monday, November 21, 2005

It's Over... What's Next

Well most of you will be glad to know that I am not seeing Rayette anymore. Big shock, I know. I had enough and had to end it. This past weekend just capped it off, then we had a big argument last night.

Part of me is sad, but part of me is also relieved that I don't need to agonize over it any longer. I know I let it go on longer than anyone would have expected. I had hopes.

Time to focus on the next couple weeks. We have Thanksgiving, then Kevin's birthday, then someone else's birthday that shall remain nameless, my sister's birthday which I am flying to Michigan for.

Then the Christmas shopping onslaught. yippee!

I was over at my brother's house yesterday checking out the Bronco game in High Definition. I am so getting that after Christmas. He also has a new puppy from some friends of his. It's a yellow lab. He is planning on some serious training. Actually I think he may need as much training as the dog. I forgot to take the camera. I'll get some pictures on turkey day and post them.

9 comments:

Jon said...

I am bummed about the break up, but I will get over it quickly. It was a completely passionless 2 months.

Don't worry. I'm not going to be sleeping around now... unless you know someone willing :D

SignGurl said...

Jon, give it up. When's your birthday, Mr. Sagitarrius.

Maybe you will meet a nice girl in Michigan (who makes signs. I kid, I kid).

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jon said...

it's a secret ;)

Me! said...

(((((( HUGS ))))))))

Sorry about the breakup. No matter how passionless it was, you still put yourself out there and it sucks.

echotig said...

Holy crap people! The man doesn't need a freaking hug! He needs to get laid already! I mean that in the most innocent of ways.

Also, I will tell you when his birthday is. Its a month after mine. HA!

HS said...

yeah, it sucks when relationships don't work out...hugs to you!

Jon said...

I cannot argue with Echotig. Well, I guess I can, but I know the it would be pointless, especially when she is right. It's been what 3 months? That is so sad.

I've been debating about which personals site to use this time around. Any suggestions? Have you heard about the recently announced lawsuits against Match.com and Yahoo?

bigwhitehat said...

Figure out who you really are Jon. Figure out what you really want. Then go to one of the more advanced personals like e-harmony.

If you go straight to one of those personality based sights without getting ready for the evaluation, you will get matched with some overbearing problem again.

If you do one after doing some introspection you will have better luck than any of the rest of these.

Also, think about just keeping the antenae up and making your own judgements. Lots of nice women probably walk right though your office.

terry said...

oh, jon... so sorry things didn't work out the way you wanted them to.

hugs from here, too.