Sunday, November 20, 2005

Personality Type

I am shocked that Chrissie and I are in the same type

Jon, your love personality type is ENTJ
About 3-5% of the U.S. population possesses the combination of traits that make up this personality type.

Being an ENTJ means that you've got a bit of a rebellious streak in you. So rather than being the kind who follows, you'll usually choose to lead the pack. You also appear to love a challenge more than most others do. So if somebody wants something done, all they have to do is tell you that it's impossible. You're apt to show them then and there how you can make it happen. You're not one to be easily discouraged in any aspect of your life. So if someone catches your eye, you'll likely find a way to get to know them come hell or high water. You're not just a dreamer. You're a doer.

In relationships, you usually have a clear sense of where you want things to lead. You also know how to take charge of a situation to help things go your way. You can exude a personal strength and confidence that really wins people over. Your friendly, outgoing nature also makes most people quite happy to follow your lead. Perhaps they're empowered or inspired by your self-esteem and can-do thinking.

....

OK THAT'S ENOUGH

4 comments:

HS said...

I took that myers briggs test before too...I'm also an ENTJ :)

Jon said...

OK so that's 3 for 3 on ENTJ... Kind of throws the 3-5% right out the window. I took Myers-Briggs back in 1988 before I got married. I don't remember the letter designations.

The weird thing is I answered this thing pretty honestly and I don't think I am that much like either Chrissie or Heather.

I don't know....BLAH

aughra said...

I need to go do that quiz.

HS said...

I believe its Extroverted (we direct our energy through spoken word and activity), iNtuition (process info keeping possibilites and new potential in mind) Thinking (make decisions on basis of logic and objective considerations) and Judgement (organize and life live with structure and knowing where we stand on things)