Monday, March 06, 2006

Lucky 7s

I've been tagged by TVH

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

1. Train - Am I Reaching You Now















2. All American Rejects - I'm Waiting














3. Sheryl Crow - I Don't Wanna Know




















4. Teenage Fanclub - Alchoholiday



















5. The Cars - The Dangerous Type











6. The Killers - Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine















7. Collective Soul - Better Now















Now 7 people I have to tag... Damn I hate doing this to people

Mel - Because I get great new music ideas from her
Chrissie - Because I had this dream...
DZER - Because it's going to be good. It has to be.
Ailyn - Because we are 2 guys will some similar experiences
~Deb - Because deep down I am a lesbian too
Ava - Because I owe her bigtime
Echotig - Because she has already influenced me

4 comments:

Mel said...

Okay - i'll take your tag..

AVA said...

Ok. I'll do it!!

Deb said...

My list would bore everyone into tears. Unless you think Rimsky-Korsakov is an absolute genius, and Bach rocks your world.

See? I already bored you.

Great list of songs! So? Are you still coming to New York to meet my buddy Tamar?

Grace said...

Great list! I love Collective Soul.