Friday, March 03, 2006

I missed my anniversary!

Feb 17 marked my 1 year blogging anniversary. I totally spaced it.

Thank you all for becoming such great friends. I started this blog to get some things out of my head that was bugging me. I didn't realize until after my first couple posts that other people could openly read and comment about my blog . Yes, I am a techie, but I had more important things to worry about then.

Group hug!!

You all never cease to amaze me with your great stories and photographs. Please don't stop.

8 comments:

aughra said...

GROUP HUG!!

Your thank you picture is up on my blog - second post down.

Thanks again.

terry said...

happy anniversary jon!

but what's with the bad champagne? ANDRE?? really now.

Michelle said...

Oh man...when I first read the title I thought you missed you wedding anniversary or something....lol I felt really bad for you for a second!! LOL

Happy blogging anniversary!! :)

Madame X said...

I want in on the group hug!!!

Kisses and congrats!

bigwhitehat said...

Happy blog day Amigo. Drink what you like. I have a feeling it won't be made from grapes anyway.

Jon said...

I might have

:D

Me! said...

CONGRATS JON!!!

Deb said...

Hey! I just wanted to say CONGRATS on the one year mark! I've always been entertained by your stories and other misc. posts! ;)

Thanks Jon for sharing yourself with us!