Friday, September 23, 2005

Answering the Meme

Five things I plan to do before I die.

1. Play trombone in a band/orchestra again
2. Travel to Mexico and Europe
3. Own a successful business
4. Get my pilots license (not that I am working on it)
5. Learn to use my digital camera better

Five things I can do.

1. Laugh out loud (everybody that knows me)
2. Raise great kids
3. Find another job (eventually)
4. Drive too fast
5. Make an engineer feel like an idiot (not intentionally)

Five things I cannot do.

1. Stop worrying about my kids
2. Write music
3. Be mean
4. Make a scene
5. Change who I am

Five things that attract me to the opposite sex.

1. Great teeth/smile
2. An honest laugh
3. Eye to eye contact
4. A sensual voice
5. A simple touch

Five things I say most often

1. That's bullshit!
2. Fuck that
3. Bite me
4. Brush your teeth
5. Is your homework done?

Five celebrity crushes

1. Lauren Graham
2. Sela Ward
3. Elisha Cuthbert (ya, I know she's too young for me)
4. Nancy Travis
5. Penelope Ann Miller

Five people I want to do this next

1. Tara
2. Ava
3. SGT
4. ??
5. ??

2 comments:

Jon said...

You know what they say about trombonists... great lips, and use a lot of lube :D

shari said...

fun list!!