Saturday, May 26, 2007

Mistaken Identity

How would you feel if you received an e-mail that contained pictures?

How about if those pictures were meant for family and friends of the birth of their baby? ...and those pictures did not crop out her private bits?

...and then you realized it was a case of "calling the wrong number". I must have an e-mail address very close to someone elses.

I let her know that I think the pictures were meant to be sent to someone else.

I think I just heard a scream from somewhere off in the distance.

The good news is the baby looked fine

5 comments:

terry said...

umm... who sends birth pictures that includes their naughty bits to friends and family???

or did you just mean the baby's naughty bits (which aren't actually naughty yet)...? i assumed you meant mama's...

EEUW.

Jon said...

Oh... it was momma's. Nothing graphic from down below, but she has an enormous rack that I wouldn't think you would want shared with the world. The final response I got from this woman was...

"Oh my god please delete immediatly .......shit . And thanks"

That is an exact quote.

terry said...

that's a hilarious note from mama.

still, who sends boob shots to family and friends???? even in a birth situation??

GAB said...

I take it that they sent the actual birth of the baby? Can you even fathom the idea of Not deleting the pics? That poor new mom there she is in all her ummmmm glory giving birth and someone sends(maybe not herself?) the pics out over the internet! and they land smack in some strangers email! I can see her blushing and screaming you ever take pics of me again giving birth and I will cut your you know what off! lol

Anonymous said...

LMAO!

Thats weird!