Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Let the games begin!

It's happened. I have been coerced by my friends to start playing World of Warcraft. I played with one of my regular gaming buddies for about a week. I had been avoiding playing with Chrissie because I didn't want to be stumbling around, showing my ignorance. Then to be playing with her I needed to create a new character. Apparently I was on the wrong side. Chrissie and I had some fun a few nights ago. I am still getting used to it, especially using text chat instead of TeamSpeak (time to step up to the latest technology, Chrissie). I am not as good at multitasking as she is. I'm working on it. I particularly liked how she had her character dance for me. Yeah, baby!

So this is my character, Sardak. He's not much to look at, but he's good with a bow and arrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol... I don't like team speak because I bitch about other people too much LOL... besides i'm not crazy about wearing something on my head... i have a headset thingy and had to use it for a class I took online for Chrysler... very uncomfy! Not to mention what it did to my hair!

:oP

Anonymous said...

and yeah... the night elf females are S L U T S.. they should have a pole when they dance!