Thursday, May 03, 2007

Blogger Party Meme

OK, so Roxi says I'm supposed to pick 6 people from blogger I would want to party with. It'll be hard to keep it to 6, except for the fact that I need to get to bed. If you are so inclinded TAG, you're it!

#1 - Chrissie... She is fun, geeky, and loves to have a good time. On top of that she is really HOT. I think it's totally unfair that California gets an over abundance of hot women.

#2 - Grace... If I had to pick one reason it would be sothat I could sit her down to relax for a bit and tell what the hell is going on with her life these days.

#3 - Croaker... I've never seen one guy in the same bed with so many women. It's unfortunate everyone's clothes were on.

#4 - Terry... is awesome, and knows all the best bars. Also, I want to see her hula. How many drinks would it take?

#5 - Os... I think if he shows up to a party women want to tear off his shirt. Plus he's a trombone player, and we bone-ists have to stick together.

#6 - Stacy... She and I have come close to meeting in the past. One day it will happen. Maybe I can prove to her that I am not a perv 24/7. Ya, I know, I doubt it too.

#7 - Jodes... One cool chick. She is so fun and energetic... well, that's the impression I get.

#8 - Dzer... He is one of those fun guys that should liven things up... not that a party with all these women wouldn't be lively.

#9 - Jillie... Hard to nail down one thing that makes her so great, there are so many things. I know I would love to party with her.

#10 - Roxi... Well, of course Roxi would be invited. It's not a party without her. She is by far one of the most fun people I've ever met. Her energy and smile brighten the room. If I'm lucky she'll even share the jello shots. My phone misses her phone.

I just couldn't keep it to 6... bite me. I guess I could have left the guys out. What amazes me is I've met quite a few of you. I feel so lucky about that. For those that didn't make the list... you're actually on there. I just got tired.

11 comments:

terry said...

awww, i'm touched!

i'll even take you to some other bars the next time you're in my fine city.

maybe we could even get chrissie to join us!

Roxi said...

see I told you it is impossible to keep it to 6.. there is just no way at all you can dothat..

My phone waves a pitiful hello to your phone.. via the web..

jillie said...

Jon...we definitely could have some fun with our friend Jameson....

DEEEELISH!

Anonymous said...

just poppin on in to say hi, don't know why, just cause you seem like a cool guy, badabada oh my

Anonymous said...

LOL I am THRILLED that even after meeting me in person you still think i'm HOT! LMAO.... you must have been drinking far mroe than I thought that night!

*smooches* Come party!

Anonymous said...

Ohh.. and Terry! Yer on! I'll go as long as it isnt a work night! heh

Jon said...

Terry - I'm game! Ooooo a three-some... How could I say no to that?

Roxi - 6 was impossible. You do know that we both have new phones again. Does that make them virgins? We should fix that.

Jillie - ... and Jame-O was its name-o

Doozie - Thanks for visiting

Chrissie - You've got to be kidding me. I only had 2 drinks. I stopped because I didn't want you taking advantage of me... Yeah right!

Grace said...

Yay, I'm on the list!!!
Well guess what? Reading your blog helps me sit down and relax, so thanks for that!

Do I come off as a really stressed out person? Well if I do, it's probably because I am... but honestly, I work hard and party even harder. Really, I do. Come on up to Ottawa and I'll prove it to you! :)

aughra said...

That would be a good party! I loved your comment at my place - I have missed you. Trying to get back online more often. Take care.

aughra said...

That would be a good party! I loved your comment at my place - I have missed you. Trying to get back online more often. Take care.

Jon said...

Grace - Now I'm afraid I may have to do some travelling to the Great White North.

Aughra - I've missed you too, but obviously you have your hands full.