Friday, May 11, 2007

48 questions ... yes, another meme


Chrissie is such a snot. She sends this stuff in an e-mail instead of posting so then I have to get blamed for making it continue. She should be spanked!

1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER? First name... no one. Middle name Alan Shepard, but my mom spelled it wrong.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Late February I think

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? As long as printing counts as handwriting, yes

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Pastrami (I think Chrissie and I are such a perfect match)

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes... and I will not be having anymore... but I still like to practice often.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? Yes, because I get along with everyone (well, almost everyone)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes, definitely

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup, and Chrissie should inspect them :P

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Probably not, but I would skydive

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Peanut Butter Crunch

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Dress shoes, yes. Sneakers, only when they're brand new

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Only if I don't shower

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their mouth

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Paula

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If they want

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black jeans and brown Merrells

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? The bland combination of chicken, ribs and shrimp at the Elephant Bar. It was supposed to be spicy. Blah

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Jellyfish - That Is Why



22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? I don't remember what it is called, but it was the hand lotion an ex-girlfriend uses. I think it's from Victoria's Secret

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Ann

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? A lot!!!

27. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? At the stadium = Baseball or Football. On TV = Hockey.

28. HAIR COLOR? Brown (with a little bit of grey)

29. EYE COLOR? Green

30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, but I wear glasses when driving at night

31. FAVORITE FOOD? The perfect steak

32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Thriller scary not blood n guts scary, and funny happy not sappy happy. Chrissie... wanna go to a movie?

33. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Shawn of the Dead (ironic considering my last answer)

34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING??? Brown patterned polo

35. SUMMER OR Winter? Summer I guess, but Fall is my favorite.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake

38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? All my friends that have nothing better to do

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? BWH

40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Implementing IBM Rational ClearQuest: An End-to-End Deployment Guide

41. ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My G5 Laser Gaming Mouse... and dust

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The Daily Show

43. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND? Kids laughing

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles by far

45. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Thule, Greenland

46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes, so I'm told by some... and I can also play the trombone :D

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Madison Heights, MI

48. WHO'S ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK. See 38

2 comments:

terry said...

oh, so if i do this meme, it suggests i'm some kind of dweeb with no life???

jeez. call this the mean meme...!!

;)

Anonymous said...

LOL Hmm not exactly the answers I got in e-mail.. but close! Like the pics...

I'll go to my corner now... come too??