Wednesday, April 11, 2007

THPPFT!

I am feeling kind of blah about things lately. Could it have to do with me coming down with a cold? I have semi-worked from home Monday and Tuesday. It was rough trying to concentrate with a head full of snot and cold medicine.

I am going to try to get tickets to The Police concert for when they are in Denver this June. I am a huge fan. I have just been to BLAH to get off my ass and get tickets.

Stress from work is no better, and is probably worse than ever. My new boss is grateful for all of the things that I do, but holy shit this needs to stop.

I am trying to hire someone for our Des Moines office. I don't have much hope in finding a perfect fit for a technical job in Iowa. I know it's bad to say, but there just isn't that big of a bowl to fish from. Any SCM engineers out there want to move to Iowa? I didn't think so.

The official opening day of Little League Baseball here in Colorado Springs is this Saturday. My kids are psyched. Kevin (14yo) has a scrimmage game that day after a hitting competition. We'll see how that goes. I am still not sure what is going on with Erik's (9yo) team. I think they've had 2 practices now, it might just be 1. Not that I want to coach, but if you're going to volunteer to coach these kids, then schedule some practices.

PLAY BALL!!

3 comments:

terry said...

what on earth is an SCM engineer??

guess that eliminates me from the job pool...

jillie said...

The Police concert would be so cool to see right now! I am reading Andy Summers book right now. Just need to have Stewart write one...lol!

I am going to see Boz Skaggs tomorrow.

Cheers to ya and have a great wknd. RELAX AND ENJOY!

Jon said...

Terry - Software Configuration Management Engineer. Google Software Configuration Management. It'll put you to sleep faster than a handful of Tylenol PM.

Jillie - You're too young to know Boz Skaggs! I hope you have a great weekend too.