Saturday, April 07, 2007

Some time to post... and lots of pics

I finally have some time to right something. YEAH!

I had another urge to buy me some techie shit since I got a huge tax return. So I went WAY out of control and bought two 22 inch LCD monitors. One would have been enough, but I got a great deal and was out of control.


The boys were on Spring Break for 2 weeks. I had them for a week of it, plus a couple days to go skiing. We get a hotel room up in Keystone, CO on the night of March 26th. We skied at Keystone on that Monday, then went to Copper Mountain about 20 minutes away the second day. Here are some pictures:

Keystone

This is a shot from a bridge that that connects the slopes to the village at the bottom



I was amazed that weren't trying to be goofy. A great Kodak moment before we started up the first lift.

On the gondola heading to the top. Do you love the hat hair?

Kevin's getting good on the board... He scares me sometimes

Erik is still improving, but he has a great time.

6 comments:

GAB said...

I love the hat! lol (in last pic) I could use one of those monitors. if you want to get rid of one. I had to go back to the big ole clunky monitors that are bigger than my desk. I really miss my flat screen. I am thinking about getting it fixed if thats possible. Happy Easter.

jillie said...

Nothing better than helmut head!

Looks like you guys had a great time. My brother goes to Copper Mtn. every year. They rent a condo and have a blast. Hopefully next year I'll get to join them.

Jon said...

Gab, I lopve the LCDs. They are ViewSonic VG2230wm. I got them at Buy.com for $300 each. I spoil myself more than I deserve.

Jillie, If you do come out, let me know and I'll go with you. Drinks are on me, and no hanky panky. That is unless you want some.

terry said...

those are great pics! i especially like the action shot.

and the hat hair, of course.

Anonymous said...

nice hat!

looks fun... and coooold.. brr!

sxuly yrs said...

I love you with hat head! Too damn cute..and I am SO jealous..real snow!! Our snow sucks, and I gave up on it at the end of January..I suppose I should of made a trip to CO!

xoxo~
Andi