Monday, April 09, 2007

Stolen Meme

Lady R kept this going, so who am I to stop it...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:15 am for a 7:30 a.m. and then 8 a.m. conference call, then I went back to bed until 10:45... I am sick.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Both. I have given both, and I think they are both beautiful.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Shooter. I enjoyed it a lot. Marky did a good job not sounded like a hood.
4. What is your favourite TV show? I think it would have to be Heroes. I am enjoying it more than 24 this year
5. What did you have for breakfast? A breakfast bar and 1000mg of vitamin C
6. What is your middle name? It starts with A. You can try to guess the rest
7. What is your favourite food? New York Strip Steak medium
8. What foods do you dislike? Bell Peppers
9. Favourite chip? Tortilla with a hot salsa
10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? Plain White T's - All That We Needed
11. What kind of car do you drive? Pontiac Vibe GT or fullsize Chevy 4x4 Pickup
12. What is your favourite sandwich? Pastrami on Rye
13. What characteristic do you despise? Cheaters
14. What are your favourite clothes? The ones that don't cost too much
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Austalia
16. Where would you want to retire? In a city with an airport to take me where ever I want to go
17. Favourite time of day? Quitting time
18. Where were you born? Detroit, Michigan
19. Who do you think will not respond to this? It doesn't matter
20. Person you expect to respond this? It doesn't matter
21. Beavers or ducks? Beavers, of course
22. Are you a morning person or a night owl? A Morning Owl
23. Pedicure or manicure? I just want my feet rubbed
24. Share? If I must
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A verteranarian
26. What is your best childhood memory? Playing baseball with my friends
27. Piercings? That would be silly
28. Ever been to Africa or Alaska? I've been to Alaska a couple times.
29. Ever been toilet papering? Many times
30. Been in a car accident? Yes, 4. One of which was my fault
31. Favourite day of the week? Saturday
32. Favourite restaurant? Phantom Canyon Brewing Company (it's a brew pub)
33. Favourite ice cream? B&J either Cherry Garcia or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
34. Favourite fast food restaurant? Tokyo Joe's (Japanese, but it's fresh and fast... yum)
35. Last email? Sending metrics forms for work... BLAH
36. What was the last movie that you rented? I usually buy, not rent, but I did rent Employee of the Month and Beer League recently. Definitely both rentals
37. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Amazon.com
38. Bedtime? Somewhere between 11:30 p.m. and 1 a.m.
39. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? It doesn't matter
40. Last person you went to dinner with? My kids
41. What are you listening to right now? Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah
42. What is your favourite color? Purple
43. How many tattoos do you have? 0
44. Favourite magazine? Maxim or Wired... yes, they both rank higher than Playboy
45. What book are you reading? Crystal Reports for Dumbies
46. Weirdest thing in your purse or wallet at the moment? Hunting license I haven't needed for 5 years
47. If you had one wish, what would it be? Win a 100 Million or more Powerball Jackpot. A couple of you would get presents :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok! so I go there on the 23rd and we can go to #34, then head to your place for #4, and top that off with some #33... followed by some #37 when you buy me #2.. I mean... why should I have to wait until #47??

CozyMama said...

very cool - i have to admit that i did not read the whole thing tooooooooo much going on - but just wanted you to know that i took time to come see you. HUGS - and the pics from the trip will be soon.

Jon said...

Chrissie... The 23rd? Are you teasing me?

Jodes... You don't read what I write

Grace said...

Hehe, great answers Jon.

I just saw this meme over at Dzer's blog and thought I'd give it a try. I hope everything's going great with you, and hope you had a great Easter :)

CozyMama said...

yes I do - but not all at once - I come back - like I am right now - yesterday was busy so I could only skim thru. SORRY!!! :( I have pics posted.

GAB said...

Sorry to hear your under the weather! Get well soon.
I just had #23 done! lol
I love purple too.