Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My Mental Disorder

What mental disorder do you have?
Your Result: GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder)

You can never seem to calm down and always feel anxious for unknown reasons. You tend to not be able to concentrate and have headaches or other anxiety symptoms.

Manic Depressive

Paranoia

OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)

ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)

What mental disorder do you have?

That's kind of scary considering that is what a doctor told me about 8 years ago.

Another symptom that they didn't have on the test was that I don't think anyone wants to hear from me.

Have I mentioned recently that I am stressed? Guess what... no change there!

9 comments:

terry said...

who DOESN'T have generalized anxiety disorder??

jillie said...

I get so depression when I become paranoid about my compulsive attention disorder.

I agree with Terry...I find someone that doesn't have some sort of anxiety is totally in denial. And we're not talking about the river in Egypt either.

erika said...

Ohhh that was scary!

CozyMama said...

oh my GOD - i so have to go do this. miss me???

GAB said...

Wow mine said I was Paranoia. I never thought that of myself. Wait yes I did I just thought it was me!

Roxi said...

your odd

Roxi said...

just kidding

Anonymous said...

Lame.

First it told me i was paranoid, because I often felt like people were watching me... LOL I work in a glass office in the center of the dealership... they ARE watching me! LOL

sxuly yrs said...

Ah, sweetie..we need to talk! GAD has a great cure, and I would have a great time showing you what it is!

As for your thinking no one wants to hear from you....trust me, that is NOT true....

xoxo!
andi