Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm a seducer?

Your Seduction Style: Fantasy Lover

You know that ideal love that each of us dreams of from childhood? That's you!
Not because you posess all of the ideal characteristics, but because you are a savvy shape shifter.
You have the uncanny ability to detect someone's particular fantasy... and make it you.

You inspire each person to be an idealist and passionate, and you make each moment memorable
Even a simple coffee date with you can be the most romantic moment of someone's life
By giving your date exactly what he or she desires, you quickly become the ideal lover.

Your abilities to make dreams come true is so strong, that you are often the love of many people's lives.
Your ex's (and even people you have simply met or been friends with) long to be yours.
No doubt you are the one others have dreamed of... your biggest challenge is finding *your* dream lover.

9 comments:

Jon said...

Wicky... you and me babe :P

Jon said...

Let's see... I think I am free July 1st (job ends June 30)

AVA said...

I have a million things to do this morning, and instead, I'm doing your test hahaha. It turns out I'm a "sweet talker" :)

barman said...

OK Jon, you and Chrissie get together on the 1st and if you are not to hung over I think we need to put together a big bash in you honor on the 2nd of July.

Sorry to hear the job comes to an end then. I hope you are able to find something by then. If not maybe you can become a profesional mover after your cross country moving experience!

For me it says

"You rank up there with your seduction skills, though you might not know it. That's because you're a natural at seduction. You don't realize your power! The root of your natural seduction power: your innocence and optimism.
"

I think the test was not built for me to take.

terry said...

i would take this test... but i have NO seduction style...!

Deb said...

Hmmm...wondering what you entered to get these results.... You sound like quite the catch! I would definitely take Chrissie up on her offer Jon, but just make sure she isn't the 'local cobbler'...

Grace said...

I took the test... the results are pretty damn accurate. I got "Prized Object" which mostly involves playing hard to get and enticing then pulling back. lol, it's so true. I've driven a few guys crazy using this technique. Is is really so bad to do this to guys? From what some tell me, they go through hell.

Jon said...

yes, Gracey that would drive men nuts. But then again maybe you're worth it... I don't know ;)

Grace said...

Hell yeah I'm worth it! It said so right in the results too... and the results don't lie :)