Thursday, May 01, 2008

Long time, no HNT... Anti-drama

It's been like 2 years (or more) since I've done an HNT.


I have a lot of friends dealing with drama lately. I can't stand drama. I wish I could just make all the negative shit just go away.

I know it's not being realistic, but damn...

One friend has a legal battle staring her in the face over a child. I can't imagine what this must feel like. I can't imagine trying to take my kids away from their mother. Just the thought of it can bring me to tears.

Luckily I had a couple of great days with her recently. I hope this turns out in her favor.

I have another friend that has a different type of drama going on. She is being stalked. She knows who it is as until recently they were dating. This guy follows her around. Knows everywhere she goes. Brakes windows in her car, and breaks into her house and steals things (2 laptops so far).

The cops are involved, and they are hoping to get some hard evidence on the guy. His actions are escalating, and I am worried about her saftey. Unfortunately she doesn't live here, so there isn't much I can do to help.

I lead a pretty simple life. I have my struggles, like everyone else, but it makes no sense to me why people have to be this malevolent. Why do relationships end up in such a spiteful manner? People need to focus their negative energy on something else. Get over yourselves!

5 comments:

Stealth said...

Awww!! Hi!!!

I love your HNT :D

And..

Yeah. People need to not be so negative :)

:)

xox

Anonymouse said...

aww cute pic :)

Anonymouse said...

and drama.. yep that sucks

- said...

stalkers are scary; thats all i'm sayin. btdt. nice pic btw & i hear ya on the *anti*drama stuff. no thanx 4 me too

jillie said...

Stalkers are CREEPY! I don't think I've ever had one nor do I want one!!

Love the picture Jon...what a GREAT smile you have ;o)