Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bizarro - In Real Time

Another ex-girlfriend of mine and I have stayed friends over the years. She's kind of flaky, but she is fun to hang with sometimes. We dated about 4 years ago. She has heard all of my strange stories since then about women I am dating, and the strangeness that eventually breaks the relationships.

There are a number of reasons I don't want to date this lady anymore. Some of it is just her personality, and other reasons have to do with her kids. It just doesn't work for me. I have remained friends with her, but made it clear that we would not be "a couple". She was always fine with this.

Last night she started texting me saying that she knows someone that has a crush on me. I found this odd because prior to dating her 4 years ago I went on one date with a lady that ended up being one of her close friends. So for her to say she knows someone else from my past was quite curious.

I asked her who it was, but she said she promised not to tell. It was cute at first, but then became very high schoolish and annoying. Well tonight she stops by unannounced (I thought she was going to call) and fessed up to it. She was drunk, and she was referring to herself. ARGH!... That's all I need.

So apparently last night she broke up with her long term long distance boyfriend that we've both known was a long term waste of time. She proceeded to drink herself into a mess, luckily staying at home. She then started the texting.

OK, I didn't want to date her before... Does she really think I'll want to date her after the school aged bullshit?

I had plans tonight to finish a computer repair for a friend, and maybe play some WoW. She knows this but asks if she can hang out and watch Cloverfield. She's upstairs right now. I am working on the computer. Now I need to kick her out soon.

The drama is sure to continue

2 comments:

Grace said...

Hehe, that's pretty funny. That wasn't a good way of impressing you, but then again, alcohol tends to screw with people's good judgement.

Stealth said...

LMFAO!!! I know you are probably sooo irritated, but for some reason this made me giggle, bc I could picture the whole scenario.

I wish I was watching Cloverfield!!!!

:-) Movie time is fun.

Sorry you are having annoyances. That's some bullshit.