Sunday, February 04, 2007

If you could only see...


OK, I know I posted about this way back when, but I am still geeking out about Heroes.

This show is even cooler than I expected. It is dark and serious at times and funny at others. It's looking like my ex-SIL may be killed next week. I hope not. Her character is kind of goofy, but I think very true to life. I think she loves that dog more than anyone should.

George Takei (yes, that is Sulu) has joined the cast as Hiro's dad. I heard that he was joining when he was on the Howard Stern Show a month or so ago.

I am hoping I don't get Strep. Erik came down with it last week while he was at the ex's. He was only amoxicillin (or whatever they have him on) for half a day before I picked them up. I get Strep at the drop of a hat.

I hope you all had a good weekend.

7 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

Cool blog!! will be back to have a look.

terra said...

I tried to get into that show but just couldn't. A lot of my friends love it...maybe I will give it another try.

Anonymous said...

Geek. Yes. :)

I have a hard time getting into new TV shows.

GAB said...

you and me both. I went to youngest sons house yesterday and his oldest step son is sick and I came out going damn I think my throat is sore! All my life Ive gotten step so many damn times I quit counting.

Mel said...

Gargle with lots of warm salty water, great prevention for Strep, also up your citrus.
Hope you're okay.

CozyMama said...

i am with you on HEROES!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! and SULU, how cool, cept that he is a jerk...I wish the show was 2 hours long every Monday!!! come by today if you can..... ;)

terry said...

i'm a strep magnet too, though it seems i get bronchitis more often now.

and i think a sidecar in a warmer climate might vaccinate you against any respiratory crud...