Wednesday, July 26, 2006

50 boring things

I stole this from TequilaGirl who stole it from Lori along time ago.

1. My roommate and I once: Shoplifted while grocery shopping. We were very broke.
2. Never in my life have I: scuba dived
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: My ex-girlfriend R
4. High school was: fun at times, but mostly a pain in the ass.
5. When I’m nervous: I talk too much one-on-one, or stay real quiet in a large group.
6. The last time I cried was: a few weeks ago
7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: non-existent. I am not having a big wedding, if I ever have one again.
8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone email your deepest secret too all your friends? E-mail my secret
9. My hair: brown and straight, with just a touch of gray
10. When I was 5: I figured out that my dad was an asshole
11. Last Christmas: I hosted Christmas at my house.
12. When I turn my head left: I see drywall.
13. I should be: going on a trip. Anyone want to meet me in Vegas?
14. When I look down I see: a hair on my desk
15. The craziest recent event was: driving across country with my brothers in a moving truck
16. If I were a character on Friends Id be: Chandler
17. By this time next year: I'll be needing a vacation
18. My favorite Aunt is: Charlene
19. I have a hard time understanding: Why women date men that are idiots
20. One time at a family gathering: my dad announced to our whole family that he was leaving my mom because of me and my brother fighting all the time (refer to #10). He didn't leave, but it was the first in many big blowouts.
21. You know I like you if: I can stand to talk on the phone with you for more than 5 minutes.
22. If I won an award, the first person (people) Id thank: My family
23. Take my advice: and finish college
24. My ideal breakfast is: scrambled eggs, bacon, buttermilk buscuits with strawberry preserves, and orange juice
25. If you visit my home town: the drinks are on me.
26. Sometime soon I plan to visit: many places
27. If you spend the night at my house: please don't puke in the bed
28. I’d stop my wedding if: I want to
29. The world could do without: Jerry Springer
30. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: go back to my ex.
31. The most recent thing I’ve bought myself is: a computer game on eBay.
32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is: a Swiss Army Knife
33. My favorite blonde is: Chrissie
34. My favorite brunette is: MS
35. My car must have a sign on it that reads: "please don't signal. I am insignificant and deserve to have you cut me off".
36. The last time I was drunk: two years ago.
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds: fish flying through the air after jumping out of the water on my fishing line.
38. I shouldn’t have been: so shy when I was young. I missed out on a lot of dates with great girls.
39. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair? Yes, but only to shorten it. Me with bald pubes would be freakish looking since I have hair everywhere else (sorry for that visual).
40. Last night I: took MS to dinner after she returned from Europe
41. There’s this girl I know who: is totally insane. I am worried that she is watching me.
42: I don’t know: why I have a low self-esteem
43. A better name for me would be: Dr. Simon Tam
44. If I ever go back to school I’ll: get some certifications, then a degree
45. How many days until my birthday?: I don't know. It's Nov 30... you figure it out
46. One dead celebrity I wish Id met is: Johnny Carson
47. I’ve lived at my current address since: March 1996
48. I’ve been told I look like: Tom Cruise... or my brother. The TC thing happened when I was 21. I never believed it, but I did go out with that girl... eventually (yes, I was a chicken shit).
49. If I could have any car, it would be: Pontiac Solstice GXP (buy american)... but I'd get a different color.
50. If I got a new cat tomorrow, I would name it: Sneezy (I am way too allergic to cats)

12 comments:

Grace said...

Those were great answers. How did MS enjoy her trip? I hope she had a blast. I think I'll steal this from you later this week :)

terry said...

dr simon tam??? why?

Jon said...

Grace - MS had a great trip with a few bad experiences.

Terry - Because I am as socially inept as he is at times. Plus I would love to have Jewel Staite want me.

erika said...

LOL great list! So your a Chandler huh? He was my favorite!

Jon said...

Erika - Of the main Friends charaters I can relate to him the most. But then again, maybe I am more like the guy with the white hair in the coffee shop.

I am not that big of a TV watcher, so I don't know all the non-main charaters very well.

Terry - Actually my favorite Firefly charater is probably Jayne. His stupidity and abrasiveness always makes me laugh.

Roxi said...

how could you look down at a hair on your desk and not brush it off or throw it away?!?

Jon said...

Roxi - You think I'm that much of a slob. After I saw it I brushed it into the trash. SHEESH!

Lori said...

HA!!!
very funny
I was chandler too

CozyMama said...

cool list...I could use a trip to vegas.

Jon said...

Lori - How can we both be Chandler. OK, I'll be Monica :P

Jodes - I don't think your husband would approve. :D

Chrissie - Yes we have talked for quite some time. The recent drop off has more to do with my mental state than anything. I could still talk to you for hours, so shut the hell up.

I think you'll always be my "favorite" *smooch* Now I need to worry about DZER taking a contract out on me.

You seem to forget, my sister works for GM in Michigan. Lets get 2, but let's make sure they are different colors. I don't want to get in the wrong one and find a bunch of feminine products in my console {snicker}

Hoochie Mama said...

Great answers!!!

Johnny Carson! I loved him!

I promise... I'm not watching you... *peeking around the corner*

Have a great day!

Jon said...

Laurie - Thanks! Vegas in August is not pretty. Good thing there is plenty of AC.

TG - Watch me all you want hun... did you catch my little exhibitionist show the other night? ;)