Saturday, July 22, 2006

5 Things

5 Things always in my purse/briefcase/backpack:
1. Keys
2. Sun glasses
3. Pens
4. Headphones
5. VPN/SecureID Card

5 Things always in my wallet:
1. Driver's license
2. Credit Card/Debit Card
3. Cash
4. Receipts
5. ATV Ownership Card

5 Things always in my refrigerator:
1. Diet Dr. Pepper
2. Beer
3. Fruit
4. Cheese
5. Many Expired Items

5 Things (at least) always in my closet:
1. Pants/Shirts/Shoes
2. Maxim & Playboy Magazines
3. Ironing Board
4. Spare Cell Phones (I probably have 5)
5. Fire Safe

5 Things always in my car:
1. CDs
2. Garage Door Remote
3. Blanket
4. No Doze
5. Credit Union Envelopes

5 (or more) Things always on my desk: (at work)
1. Laptop/Mouse/Keyboard
2. Notepad
3. Blank CDs/DVDs
4. Altoids
5. Juggling Balls

5 People to tag
1. Chrissie (I have to tag her... it's a tradition)
2. Terry (She's moving up in the world. We have to keep her humble)
3. Wicked (Got to get her to post somehow)
4. Grace (It's about time I tagged her for something)
5. Laurie (Because I didn't get to meet her when I was in Michigan)

If you don't want to do it I'll TRY to forgive you

10 comments:

Suze said...

Just one question what are Altoids?

Jon said...

They are "Curiously Strong" mints. I'm fairly certain they originated in the UK

Ailyn said...

What's "ATV Ownership Card"

Jon said...

Ailyn - It's about time you got your ass in here. Similar to a car registration for my quad.

Grace said...

Yay, this gives me something to blog about tonight. And yes, it really is about time you tagged me for something... geez :P

CozyMama said...

I love altoids!! Ok - what is up with the spare cell phones??? Also - if you are serious about helping check out my post today!!!!

terry said...

maxim and playboy in your closet?? do you have a collection of back issues??

alrighty, i'll get to this after the big chaos settles a bit...

Grace said...

I hope your interview went awesome today!

Grace said...

Or rather, yesterday... I didn't realize it was already yesterday in your time zone as well. Oye, I'm confusing myself now. I think it's bed time.

Jon said...

Grace - I am glad I can influence your posting

Laurie - Expect another one sometime. I bought another box of pepermint Altoids for my car on my way to Denver today.

Jodes - I used to work at a telecom company working on some new cell phone technology. A couple were from then, but also when at that company I learned how to get my provider to ship me another phone for free. Then I have a friend that cancelled her T-Mobile, so she gave me her 2 phones. I counted. I actually have 7 cell phones. All of them still work. .. and I am glad to help.

Terry - I keep all my magazines. My Money and Scientific American issues are NOT kept in the closet :D

Grace - Well I am sure you read my newer post. I'll forgive you since you're Canadian. I'll shut up now :P