Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What Sports Car Am I?

I am feeling better today. I took Monday completely off of work, then worked from home Tuesday and Wednesday. That is not bad considering I watched a shit load of movies and X-Files episodes (what a slug). It still hurts when I cough, but at least I can breath today. Breathing is good, right? Thanks to all of you for your well wishes. I was supposed to have a lunch date with a new lady on Monday, but had to postpone.

I've reloaded 3 computers while being ill. I guess some jobs you don't need sick leave for. It amazes me the amount of spyware and just plain shit people get on their computers.

My rebuild of my computer was totally not needed. I was thinking I was infected with something that was knocking out my Internet access intermittently, but no, it was my fucking ISP. One of the ubergeeks at work lives near me and informed me what was going on.

I highly recommend the new CD from Train called For Me, It's You

I stole this from Stacy

I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago!



You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

3 comments:

Mel said...

I am "a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do." Chevrolet Corvette

Jon said...

I'll race ya!

Mel said...

Hmm, I'll win. You know I've got wiley ways... :)