Monday, February 20, 2006

Feeling Groovy

I am still coughing up lots of fun stuff, but I am feeling much better. Thank you all for your kind well wishes.

Erik had his class concert on Thursday night. It was a Egyptian theme. Erik was up there singing his heart out. Luckily he had called me at work to ask me to take my video camera. I'll try to figure out how to post some video. There was a point where they were all doing air guitar that I almost lost it. Most kids were pretty laid back about it, but Erik really got into it. What a ham.

I had a nice 3 day weekend, half of which was spent with the boys. Nothing too amazing happened except for Kevin and I cleaning the garage. I can actually fit my car in the garage (WOOHOO!)

I'm not sure what happened, but I did my taxes Saturday, and I am getting a shit oad of money back from the Feds. Switching from Consulting to a regular job has really messed me up. I hate having the government hold my money all year interest free. I know it's my fault, but it pisses me off.

Just so that you all know... I did not win the Powerball on Saturday, so I can't buy you the cars and trucks I was planning on. Sorry for letting you down.

10 comments:

hilda said...

just passing by

Jon said...

You don't watch 24 naked in your bed. Sorry, I am just imagining. Now I need to sneak to the men's room and take care of something.

bigwhitehat said...

You can fit your car in your garage?
Lucky(said in classic N.D.voice).

AVA said...

Hey :) you sound a lot better.
Wicked, why are you doing your taxes??

Deb said...

Hope you're feeling better Jon! No Powerball hit? That means you're not sending me tons of Jewelry from Tiffany's?

I'm concerned that "Jon" may have been speaking to you regarding watching '24' in bed naked. Hmmmmmmmm.....that looked awfully strange. ;)

terry said...

you may not have won the powerball, but did you not just mention the big fat tax refund you're getting??

*batting eyelashes*

Jon said...

If I'm involved it has got to be strange. Goes with the territory.

Jon said...

You know it babe

ohc said...

Hello! I wanted to stop by and thank you for answering the survey on my blog! Time is precious, thank you for sharing yours!

Best, Oldhippi

And I am glad you are feeling better! That stuff is wicked.
Have a good weekend!

Jon said...

OK, just to make it clear... I did not get any of you sick. You cannot hold it against me. There are some things I would like held against me, but being sick is not it.