Monday, February 06, 2006

Can you believe the crap I get from Chrissie?

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Jon!

  1. Two grams of Jon provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours!
  2. You should always open Jon at least an hour before drinking him.
  3. Jon can turn his stomach inside out.
  4. In Ancient Egypt, people wore glittery eyeshadow made from the crushed shells of Jon.
  5. You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Jon to reach the earth's core.
  6. Jon can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant!
  7. White chocolate isn't technically chocolate, because it doesn't contain Jon.
  8. Snow White's coffin was made of Jon!
  9. Jon is the world's tallest woman.
  10. Jon is the largest of Saturn's moons!
I am interested in - do tell me about

9 comments:

Deb said...

Open you at least one hour before drinking you?

Are we talking about Johnny Walker here or wha?????

;)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm lost.

Jon said...

Believe me, I was really confused about me being giving birth and a tall woman.

echotig said...

Yeah, I'M the weird one?

Jon said...

Yeth you are, you thilly wabbit

terry said...

you can turn your stomach inside out??? doesn't the baby fall out, then??
or are you tall enough that you can catch it?

HS said...

Lol...say wha? I did my name too and pretty much laughed my ass off...nutso!

aughra said...

The World's Tallest Woman! Wow!

Oh, I fixed the link in my HNT entry.

Anonymous said...

Time to write something else Jon. That was very creative....but, your public needs you....