Monday, January 02, 2006

Musically Jon

Choose one of your favourite bands/artist: Del Amitri (I'm on a Dels kick lately)

Answer all the questions using SONG TITLES from the BAND or ARTIST

1. Are you male or female? Just Like A Man

2. Describe yourself: It's Never Too Late To Be Alone

3. How do some people feel about you? Life Is Full

4. How do you feel about yourself? Not Where It's At

5. Describe current relationship with BF/GF: The Ones That You Love Lead You Nowhere

6. Describe where you want to be: Some Other Sucker's Parade

7. Describe how you live: Here And Now

8. Describe how you love: Never Enough

9. What would you ask for if you had just one wish? Be My Downfall

10. Share a few words of wisdom: Don't Come Home Too Soon

11. Now say goodbye: Kiss This Thing Goodbye

Snagged from Mel

9 comments:

Mel said...

I love 'The Ones That You Love' nicely done, Jon!

Jon said...

Actually it is easy if you use CDDB

Anonymous said...

wtfh is hnt?

(says, resigned to retardedness)

AVA said...

Too cool. I'm going to steal this for my blog later on this week if that's ok ;)

Jon said...

Mel - Thanks hun *Smooch*

Roxi - Get off your ass and do it

Anon - You figure it out. It's not that tough.

Pieces - Thanks... and you still make me think about Jennifer Connelly. I'll be right back... gotta go to the restroom.

Ava - Steal away babe. I steal from you a lot. It's only fair.

Grace said...

Cool, great job with the song titles. They worked really well. I'd do this on my blog, but as roxi said, is seems like too much work. What's CDDB?

Jon said...

CDDB is a music database website. The actual website is gracenote.com which I figure you should appreciate Grace.

You can search from the internal music index here: http://www.gracenote.com/music/index_old.html

There you can look up a group or artist and see all of the disks with song listings that they have.

The database that is used is the same one that MS Media Player, Musicmatch, Winamp, etc use to get a list of the songs when you insert a music CD in your computer's CDROM drive.

Enjoy... Now I'll take off my geek disguise

Deb said...

Wow that was creative Jon! I don't think I coujld have thought up of the appropriate songs.

I'm impressed!

Grace said...

awesome... thanks jon, I'll check it out!