Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Geeking Out!

Well my laziness has gotten the best of me.

I have been very lax in scanning my system for spyware or viruses. I had turned off the auto scans due to interruptions when I was playing one night. Well now my system is sucking hard.

I was getting disconnected from anything that was Internet enabled. I thought for sure that it was my ISP. WRONG-O Buddy. My laptop had no problems. Damn it!

I typically rebuild my system from scratch about once a year. I have been due for well over a year now.

Hopefully I will be totally back up tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jon said...

No sweety, you called me. HNT, ya well I am letting people continue to recover from last weeks

Deb said...

You know it's gotta be bad at home when a lesbian is desperate to see a man's HNT shot.

C'mon JON!!!!! ;)