Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Slowing down

The boys are officially on Spring Break. I am planning on having Erik in the daycare for a few days next week because I have a couple interviews lined up. Both jobs are short term, but I would rather have a short term job than have to go into my savings. The longer of the 2 jobs is here in Colorado Springs. That would be nice. The problem is that is it working at a local Christian-based non-profit company. This means I will have to watch my filthy fucking mouth ;)

We find out tonight if Kevin made it onto a AAA baseball team or is still in AA. We'll also find out what team he's on. If he is still AA I kind of hope he is back on the A's. Dave's first year of coaching the boys was kind of rough, but last year he did a good job. We had a great record and the kids learned a lot from him and the other assistant coaches.

Looking for work is such a pain in the ass... I am thinking of investing in realestate, first to suppliment, then eventually to replace needing this career. I love what I do, but I think I need something else too. Other than that it's been a slow week other than talking to my friends on the internet.

My friend Mike called me yesterday and told me his friend (who has his same exact first and last name...wierd huh?) had killed himself. Mike is understandibly upset. Said he was going to get drunk. I wish he wouldn't turn to alcohol every time something happens (good or bad). I am worried about him.

No comments: