Sunday, March 06, 2005

Latest Movies

I think I have seen more Academy Award nominated movies this year than any other year before. I think there is only one that I have missed (and I can't remember which one it is, and frankly I don't care).

I went to see Million Dollar Baby on Thursday. Excellent movie, but by the end I was just plain depressed. Hilary Swank was excelent, Clint and Morgan were great... as usual.

On a sad note I took the kids to The Pacifier yesterday. What a half assed piece of crap. Other than Lauren Graham, who I think is gorgeous, I could have passed on the whole thing. Do the people doing non-animated movies at Disney have any imagination, or the ability to pay attention to detail?

I am looking forward to both Robots and Hostage. I hope Bruce doesn't let us down.

No comments: