Friday, March 11, 2005

Lack of sleep

It's been a rough few days.

My kids wer both sick during the week. I hate it when my kids are sick.

Last weekend I took the kids to the park. I wasn't paying attantion and was hit in the face with a throw from Kevin. I've got a nice bruise on my chin. It's kind of embarrassing to be seen with this nasty purple spot on my face. It's starting to fade, but it will be a while before it is completely gone.

I haven't found a new job yet. I have had solid calls on 3 different jobs. One in Colorado Springs, the other 2 in Denver. It would be nice to land a job in Colorado Springs so I wouldn't have to make that long drive everyday. I was called about the job in the Springs. They offered the job to the first person they interviewed. I was told if the guy doesn't accept the offer they want to interview me right away. I'm not holding my breath. I am hoping for the Raytheon job in Denver.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI JON.... Keep your head up hon and believe in yourself. You have alot to offer and you will find the right job, with the right pay, with the right benefits that will be of a benefit to you and to your family.

You are a great friend and thank you so much for giving me this link....I sooo enjoyed chatting with you last week and have missed you alot....You are a doll.

Patty