Monday, December 04, 2006

I was tagged by TME. She wants me to list 6 weird things about me. How am I supposed to limit myself to just 6?

"THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the '6 weird things about you.' People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

1. I am somewhat loud. My voice carries, and a lot of the time I don't realise how I am talking or laughing out loud at an inappropriate time. A lot of people think I am just trying to be funny, but honestly, I just don't even get it. I feel bad for the people that work near my cubicle.

2. Because I am pretty loud I think that most people don't know that I am also very shy. I have learned to force myself to be outgoing and talk to people, but for the most part it makes me nervous. I do hide my nervousness well, I guess. I think my shyness is why I had so few girlfriends prior to getting married at 23.

3. My eyes have changed color over the years. They used to be very blue, but now they are kind of a pale green. I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but my optometrist once told me that I have retinas almost like an albino. You wouldn't notice that from my dark brown hair.

4. I am pretty forgetful. There are times when people remember really funny or stupid things that I have said and I don't even remember saying it. I am starting to think that how smart people are is in direct proportion to how well they can remember everyday events. I can't remember shit.

5. My ankles crack when I walk up or down stairs. It is so normal to me that the only time I really notice it is when I am going to bed and the house is extremely quiet. I like it when a person giving me a foot rub squeezes my feet and makes them crack.

6. I have no ass. When I buy a pair of jeans that fit me in the waste, they are baggy in the ass. Sorry to ruin the fantasy ladies ;)


So, that was my six weird things. OK, more sad than wierd...
Now, I tag:

Chrissie - I can never get enough of her (and I know she doesn't like being tagged).
Stacy - She thinks I'm a perv.
Terry - Us dorks need to stick together.
Grace - If I was 15 years younger... okay, maybe Stacy was right.
Jodes - She is awesome and you all need to know it.
Echotig - I miss her posts

8 comments:

tm said...

Thankyou JON, for doing the tag. I am loud too, not on purpose just loud. But, I am not shy. Maybe people with no asses, have loud voices because I am right with you there too.
Have a nice day Jon.
xo
TME

Stacy said...

I'll get to it.

terry said...

hey, crackyankles...

i did this one already. awhile ago.

but good luck finding it!

hahahahaha.

i mean, ho ho ho ho ho.

nice to see you're alive!

erika said...

Umm loud and no ass. Good to know.

jillie said...

I had been tagged by Jodes who had been tagged by you and had to drop on over and say hi so...."hi"

Jon said...

My pleasure TME. I don't get tagged often, but once in a while I come through.

Chrissie sweety, I know my creaky loud lack of ass barely touches on some of your shit. I just know it. I love you too babe. Don't hurt yourself thinking so hard.

Stacy... Hurry up. It's not like you aren't wierd.

Terry, You were one the top of my list of people I know that are wierd, but that is oneof many of your wonderful traits.

Erika, Quite the turn on, huh?

Jillie, You're going to need a penicillin shot after all this community tagging.

The Lone Rangers said...

I seem to get pretty forgetful now and again too.... wait what were we talking about?

CozyMama said...

DUDE - thanks for the compliment and the tag by the way!!!