Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Memefication

Ya, I stole it from DZER

* -- wasn't on original list of questions, added by DZER.

1.The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?

A woman with a sexy voice not trying to sell me something.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
I do, to the corral. It became a pet peeve when my truck got slammed by a run away cart at the grocery store 3 months after I bought the truck.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Depends on if I like the people around. If I like I talk, or if there's a woman I want to get to know I'll talk. Otherwise I shut the hell up.

4. Do you take compliments well?
I guess I don't, or at least I have a hard time believe the sincerity

5. Are you an active person?
Depends on the day

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, do you survive?
Yes, if I know roughly where I am I could probably find a way to survive or get found

7. Do you like to ride horses?
I like to, but can't. Allergic :(

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yes, and as a counselor in high school

9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Baseball or kickball

10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married would you?
Probably not, but who knows

11. Are you judgmental?
Usually no, but I have my days

12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I always do.

13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
By jackals? The paparazzi? Police? A crazed mob? It's all about the situation. I left DZER's answer since it was perfect

14. Use three words to describe yourself:
Geek, anxiety, kisser

15. If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
Deaf, then it doesn't matter if I don't answer the damn phone

16. Are you continuing your education?
I need to

17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yes, and I have killed big furry critters

18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you tried to save?
My kids

19. How often do you read books?
Seldom

20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
Future probably

21. What is your favorite children's book?
"Ferdinand The Bull"

22. Have you kissed any of your MySpace friends?
Yes, a couple, but I wish for a couple more

23. How tall are you?
5'10" and shrinking

24. Where is your ideal house located?
On about an acre of land somewhere near where I am now

25. Boxers, briefs, thongs, panties, or grannies?
Boxer briefs

26. Last person you talked to?
A guy from work... woohoo

27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yes

28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
About a month ago

29. What are your keys on your key chain for?
Car, truck, house, cabinet at work.

30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
To Best Buy, about 1 mile away. I worked from home.

31. Where is your current pain at?
Deep in my brain

32. Do you like mustard?
Absolutely

33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Sleep. I wish I could cut back on the eating.

34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Dad mostly, but some features from mom's family

35. How long does it take you in the shower?
10 minutes max

36. Can you do a split?
Only banana. Again, good one DZER

37. What movie do you want to see right now?
"The Departed."

38. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats?
Are you fucking kidding me?

39. What did you do for New Year's?
Stayed home. No fun

40. Do you think "The Grudge" was scary?
Didn't see it

41. What was the cause of your last accident?
Incontinence... just kidding. The very old lady that rear ended me because she thought she could see through her iced over windshield.

*42. How much money do you have on you right now?
$41 if you don't count the check from my girlfriend for $130

43. What are you drinking?
Diet Cherry Coke

44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
No

45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
"N"

46. Who did you vote for on American Idol?
Never watched a single show

47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Maybe 6

48. Do you like Carebears?
beheaded, yes

49. What do you buy at the movies?
Ticket, popcorn and a Diet Coke

50. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, but DZER would clean me out

51. Do you wear your seat belt?
Always

52. What do you wear to sleep?
See #25

53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
Yes...

54. How many meals do you eat a day?
Usually two

55. Is your tongue pierced?
Hell no

56. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
No

*57. What's you favorite NFL team?
Broncos

58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny.

59. Ever been to Vegas?
Many times and want to go again soon

60. Did you eat a cookie today?
No, but almost made some

61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
No

62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
Once in a while I will download a song that has been recommended, but if I like it I'll go buy their CD.

63. Do you hate chocolate?
Only dark

64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
When dad was around we would fight about his being such a dick. Mom and I never fight.

*65. Is anyone mad at or irritated with you right now?
I am sure a couple people at work, maybe one or 2 of you

*66. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? (apologies to those who don't celebrate Christmas)
Day

*67. What's your favorite preparation for eggs?
Scrambled with a little cheese

68. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?
Professional Powerball Winner

69. Are you easy to get along with?
Yes. Maybe I should be more of a dick

70. What is your favorite time of day?
Until starting this new job... right after getting out of work. Now it is right after I get home from my 75+ minute commute

71. Who was your best girlfriend/boyfriend?
Hard to say. Many have great qualities. MS is definitely the most like me

72. Who do you hate?
People who hurt others

73. Would ever date your first love again?
"Again" assumes that I dated her to begin with.

74. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Yes, but not serious like we are talking marriage or anything

75. Current mood?
Scattered

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yikes, jon, sounds like you need a vacation already! you're being overworked!!

sending hugs...

Anonymous said...

Um, we need to talk about this beheaded CareBear thing..I am concerned..

xoxo!
a

Jon said...

Terry... You got that right. Where are we going?

Andi... Carebears, Teletubies, and Barney must all die

Memphis said...

In all likelihood I am just shamelessly going to steal this.