Saturday, May 27, 2006

I...

I AM a man; a geek; a friend; a lover; worried.
I WANT a new job; to travel more; to understand women.
I WISH I had enough money set aside that I could concentrate on my own company.
I MISS my old friends; my pets; my kids when they are at their mom's.
I WONDER if they'll find a cure for Alzheimer's before it finds me.
I REGRET not playing music more; letting my ex change who I was all those years; not taking more risks.
I AM NOT very sociable, or outgoing; as confident about my future as I let people believe.
I DANCE when dragged to a club.
I AM NOT ALWAYS on time, but usually I am early.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS loose muscles. I enjoy giving a significant other or very close female friends massages. I once considered it as a profession. I do not regret changing my mind about that career.
I WRITE e-mails, IMs, and blog entries and comments everyday.
I CONFUSE the names of acquaintences when I don't see them for a while.
I NEED to get a lot of things around the house fixed when I am laid off next month.
I SHOULD excercize more. Maybe I wouldn't have hurt my back the other night.
I START doing one thing, then get distracted and forget about it until I am in the middle of doing something else.
I FINISH conversation by having the last word. I didn't realise this until a dear friend enlightened me.

5 comments:

Manny said...

Interesting.

I followed you from Roxi's.

Grace said...

Great list! I might give it a try in a few days... if that's cool with you :)

Jon said...

Welcome m-e

Grace... you are always welcome to steal from me ;o)

Jon said...

I half joke around about it, but I am really worried about Alzheimers

grits said...

such honesty! Good luck with the job search. Ginko is good for keeping Alzheimer's at bay. :)