Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Delays, and more delays

****** UPDATED ******

See the added photo of the face...

It's been way too long since I posted.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I had a good time hanging out with my brother and his friends. Lots of booze, food, and football. I started drinking at 10:30 when I got to Mike's house. I was immediately handed a very tasty Bloody Mary.

Football that day sucked (for me).

I had the pleasure of playing host to a friend of mine the previous weekend. I had tickets for a comedy show the night she flew in, so we went to see Rodney Carrington. I needed a date since I bought the tickets months ago and MS and I are no more. It was a great show.

We did some sight seeing the next day. Something I don't do much of here in Colorado Springs, but I couldn't have a friend in town and not show the the Garden of the gods. Here are a couple pictures.

I love the soft focus effect here... but actually I think that was because my lens is dirty.


A picture of me, since it is so rare that I like a picture of me.



Can you see the indian face on the rock formation? The Ute Indians named the park. Obviously we white people translated the name.

Check out the rock climbers sitting on top of that out cropping
Now can you see the face?

On to Christmas...

9 comments:

jillie said...

Great pictures Jon and that is a GREAT picture of you!! After looking at the rocks, is the Indian face on the last picture? If it's not, then, no...I don't see it. But that's a given. Something could be RIGHT in front of me and I still couldn't see it. Hell, I can't even find my way out of a paper bag...lol ;o)

Stealth said...

that's a nice pic of you :) I miss it out there :)

terry said...

that IS a great pic of you!

hooray for bloody marys.

Grace said...

I can't see anything... is that bad? Well anyways, very nice pic of you!

I love comedy shows; I've only been to a couple, but really enjoyed them. It's always fun getting a good laugh.

jillie said...

NOPE...still can't see it! LOL

Jon said...

Jillie - You are blind! Blind, I tell you!

Stealth - You are missed... Come back!

Terry - Thanks... I KNOW you would have liked them

Grace - Yet another blind person

SignGurl said...

I think maybe I see the face.

You look awesome! Great picture!

jillie said...

Ok...now I see it! Maybe what I needed was those happy pill to make my mind all distorted.

Better living through modern chemistry

;o)

Anonymous said...

Great pic of YOU!.. umm the face though... err.. could you maybe photoshop a circle around it? LOL cuz im not seein it!