Thursday, July 05, 2007

Too much information...

... running through my head

The shit hit the fan at work about the Iowa projects. All that was planned has changed. I am scrambling to get ready for setting them up with the new tools and process by the end of August. I don't think that's enough time, but we're going to try.

My home Vista upgrade has caused me a couple of problems. Battlefield 2 is not working. I have updated drivers and BIOS (which created a big headache) and still it won't let me play. I may have to get a new video card. That is upsetting to me. WoW on the other hand is working better than ever. I guess I have to change my game of choice until a solution is discovered.

I've seen a couple movies this past month...

Knocked up: HILARIOUS!
Not quite as good as "40 Year Old Virgin", but damn close.

Evan Almighty: DISAPPOINTED
Too many holes in the story. Steve Carell is a favorite of mine. It had some good moments, but no where near as good as Bruce Almighty.

Live Free or Die Hard: KICKS ASS
I didn't think they could get another good movie out of the franchise. I was WAY wrong.

Ratatouille: AWESOME!

Brad Bird did it again (he wrote and directed "The Incredibles" too). This guy knows how to write and direct an animated movie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Electronically stimulated.
You need to get outta the house more often, sir! :)

Jon said...

I have been getting out... to go to work

Anonymous said...

Getting out of the house is over rated *L* Stay in an play WoW with me more!!