Thursday, September 21, 2006

Joining in on the meme

I'm borrowed this Chrissie who stole it from Dzer who got it from Heather who got it from Robyn...


1. What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment? In the beginning I don't need much emotional commitment to have sex, but the longer I know someone I had better feel some emotion or it is doomed.

2. Do you bite your toenails? It grosses me out to peel them. I am certainly not going to bite them.

3. Are you a jealous person? No, unless I know I have been cheated on.

4. What are you allergic to? Animals, pollen, dust, mold... work!

5. What books, if any, have made you cry? Chrissie, you should not have told me about the Harry Potter book, DAMN IT!!! No book has ever made me cry.

6. Does it get annoying when somebody says they'll call you, but doesn't? Sometimes, but then again I figure most people have better lives than I do, so I feel guilty for expecting much. I know... stupid. I do have a good life.

7. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Moose Tracks

8. If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest what would you say to them? "I'm sorry, your a nice person, but I just don't think we're compatible.

9. What would you rather be doing right now? Watching The Daily Show, having sex, watch a movie, sleep

10. What song lyrics, if any, are stuck in your head at the moment, if any? Mexican Wine

12. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween? The 1st one I remember I was a mouse with huge ears.

13. What's your favorite TV show, now or in the past? Currently it's "24", when I was a kid it was "Star Trek". I was a geek at a young age. I just didn't know it yet.

14. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? Opposite, most of the time.

15. Can others make you cry easily? No, but thoughts of others can.

16. Who was the last person to piss you off? I haven't been really pissed off for quite some time.

17. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? I try not to be

18. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? Sometimes.

19. If you could be any type of fruit what would you be? A nice juicy peach

20. Were you a "planned" child? No. I was told early on that I was a mistake.

21. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 6 or so.

23. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? 5 to function, but I want 8 or more

24. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? Tequila

25. When was the last time you saw a rainbow? 2 weeks

26. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive? Not that I thought, but some have said they didn't understand why I was with someone.

28. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Sure, but I don't want one

29. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date? Absolutely

30. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? No, none

31. Which do you make: wishes or plans? Both

32. Can you speak any languages other than English? Nope

33. What is your favorite salad dressing? Creamy Italian

34. Have you ever fooled around with someone and not remembered? No, I always remember, even when I don't want to

35. Have you ever dated one of your best friends? Yes, and it ended up ruining our friendship

36. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes, and it made me blush.

37. When was the last time someone hit on you? Gee, I think it was earlier this evening

38. Did you notice there was no #11? Yes, and 22 and 27 as well

5 comments:

erika said...

Hey I am allergic to work too!!

Creamy Italian is the best

GAB said...

I just figured someone couldnt count! LOL Im going to "borrow this from you watch for it soon!

Anonymous said...

moose tracks? what is that?

Grace said...

Hehe, very interesting info about you. What's with the missing questions though? I'm sad to say that I didn't notice that they were missing till it was brought up in the final question. Did I mention that I feel brain-dead?

And thanks a lot for your sweet comment on my last post. You're such a great guy! Luv ya lots :)

sxuly yrs said...

Hmmm..interesting list sexy! I'll have to tell you the peach trick I know one day!!

xoxo!
andi