Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Whirlwind

It's been a slow week for job interviews. I have had some very promising phone calls. I keep saying this, but it looks like I may find something soon.

As for my love life it is already very exciting and intense. Chantel and I have seen each other a number of times in just one short week. We both seem to feel the same way about each other. I have not been this happy in a VERY long time. In fact I may not have ever been this happy.

Our friendship continues to grow. We continue to talk about even the most intense subjects with a complete openness that is so refreshing. Neither of us are perfect people and have had imperfect marriages. We know the deepest and darkest secrets of each others past. We talk and I get completely captivated by her.

On top of all that she is on the top of my list of great kissers (no, I don't really have a list). We are so in tune with each other. I don't know how to describe it really. The passion between us is intense. I have heard that relationships that start out so hot never last. I just know we are going to break that rule.

There are so many things about her that I know my family and friends would say 'whoa, slow down. Are you crazy?' She is still married. She and her husband are still living in the same house, but are separated. They are doing this for this kids. They know that it will eventually have to change. He knows all about me, plus he also has a girlfriend that he has been with for some time. He's a nice enough guy, but I completely understand why the 2 of them cannot stay together. I knew all of this when Evans asked if I would like to meet her. I will be in debted to Evans and Linda forever.

I did break my dating rule about introducing the kids. I took the boys to her house. I also met her kids, husband and his girlfriend. He wants me to build him a new computer (if the price is right). This was one of the reasons why we were invited over. We discussed what his needs are and I am working on the quotes now. Our kids got along great. It was a little bit awkward getting into all of this, but it has so much potencial for the 'happily ever after' for us that I know it is worth it.

Chantel came to see me yesterday with her 3 year old son. He is such a ball of energy. What a cute kid. I then went out with her to dinner last night. It's almost as if we are testing each other to see if we'll get sick of each other reall y fast. That has not happened, and all indications point to a great loving relationship. I can hardly believe it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Jon said...

Hmmm... Someone just anonymously telling me they love me? What's up with that?

Do I have a stalker?

Jon said...

You want details if it goes awry? Are you demented? j/k

But thanks for the well wishes.

Anonymous said...

You can count on it sunshine...I will be stalking you for decades.

AVA said...

Yes Jon, Tatia is a little demented... just a bit.. after all she's has a flying chihuahua in a pink plaid apron as her avatar :)
jk.
No, seriously,it seems like you guys are starting off on the right foot and I wish you the best of luck.
Send us the song!