Thursday, February 17, 2005

The Beginnings of Nonsense

Where to start...

I guess I could get this thing rolling by explaining why I decided to start my own BLOG. My sister Paula recently passed away suddenly leaving a big hole in my heart. She meant so much to so many people. John, my brother-in-law, and my niece Kate, created a BLOG for all of us who loved Paula to share our various stories. It's been an amazing way to learn more about my sister.

I hope you are at least mildly entertained by this site

3 comments:

James Gallagher said...

Nice start on the Blog! I really like the Dork. He looks really...dorky, which I guess is good--I mean if that's what you were trying to do, you know. Anyway.

Jon said...

Gee... Thanks... I guess

hahaha

Unknown said...

Nice blog...I am finding mine very therapeutic as well...

claire