Sunday, February 20, 2005

Baseball season is coming

I took the kids shopping Saturday. We got Kevin a bunch of catchers equipment. Erik doesn't need much at his age. I got him some cleats this year.

We went to see Hitch Saturday night. I had heard a lot of negative comments about it. I was a bit skeptical. I really liked it. I don't know why I can't stop myself from laughing so loud.

We went to Pueblo today to visit mom and take her to lunch. We went to a nice little Chinese restaurant that we get take out from. Everything was kind of greesy.

Spring is on it's way. The weather here is never all that bad, but I can't wait to be at the ball park again cheering on my kids.

It's a 3 day weekend for the kids. I am going to take Monday off and have some fun with them. I am still debating on what to do that day. We'll probably go bowling with my friend Laura. Not sure what else beside hang out at the house and clean. Maybe get a little farther on my taxes.

No comments: