Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer WTF

Long absense, huh?

Now that the kids are out of school I seem to be even more stressed. I wonder what they are doing while I am not home. Are they getting outside or just watching tv and playing video games. Luckily, my ex signed up for a family membership to a rec center/gym, so they have something to do. I have been reminding them a lot to take advantage of that. And I have been giving them chores to do, which does help a lot... when they do them :D

The boys have asked me if we're going to go on a vacation this year. Quite frankly, I don't know. I could take some time off, but money is getting very tight. My savings took a hit due to some unforseen expenses. I hate charging up my credit cards. I am trying to get all of my credit card debt to disappear (just in case).

As for work... it is what it is. I am burnt out. We are still making progress on the new projects and we are improving things everyday for the existing ones. I just wish someone outside of my department would make an attempt at making some changes for the better.

I did get a small bonus, that should be showing up in my next paycheck. I am glad I got it because I was nominated for it by our VP of Development (at least that is what I think she is). She nominated me and one of my guys for this because she knows how hard we try, and how hard headed these people are that we have to deal with.

What else is there to tell you all...

Oh ya... my love life still sucks. You'll love my latest story. Maybe I'll blog about it later.

I am such a tease

2 comments:

jillie said...

Well, if this makes you feel any better about your boys, what were YOU doing on your own? Sorry...lol! I just knew that I put everything off until the last minute when my mom would get home. Because I was always doing something I wasn't suppose to be doing.

Yeah, I think we're all in the same boat about the finances. I've been trying to get my credit cards down as well.

Congrats on the bonus!

xo

Steph said...

post more shit. It's been like 2 months. booooooooooo