Sunday, February 22, 2009

Music Videos... and why some don't suck

I have loved this band since their first CD came out in 96. I never saw the video. I've stopped watching MTV for obvious reasons. Came across this and laughed my ass off.

I had a girlfriend back in 2003/4 that HATED this song. I never understood why. One of our last dates during our first go round we went to see Matchbox Twenty, and opening for them was Fountains of Wayne. I was totally into it. She had a look of disgust on her face. I am thinking that maybe she saw this video and didn't like it. Her kids were the age of the kids in this video at the time. Hehehe

3 comments:

- said...

I've never seen/heard this song til just now.

(hehehe)

Jon said...

What rock have you been living under?

Grace said...

I love this song! Hilarious :)