Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Lost in the real world

It's been over a month since I have posted anything. I have so much to say, but have no time to organize my thoughts.

I wish that I could say that I have been secluded away on a tropical island, but that would just be a lie. I've gone skiing a couple times, but mostly I've just been working.

The love life is non-existant. I went from seeing 2 women in December. Then I was down to one. That fizzled, but came across another lady that I saw a couple times. Now that one is gone too. The last 2 I didn't even get a break up e-mail. I haven't heard a word. This is partially my fault, but it is a 2 way street.

I'm now coming down with a cold... FUCK!

2 comments:

terry said...

aww, sweetie... here's a tissue and a hug. feel better soon.

i'm certain there's some fabulous woman right around the corner.

Grace said...

I'm stuck in a work rut myself these days, and it's really wearing me out... I'm also coming down with a cold.

Don't forget to take some time out for yourself in the midst of all the work. If you don't watch out for yourself, nobody will.