Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Many Layers of Jon

Layer One: On the Outside
Name: Jon, Noj, Shankenstein, Shankbone, Harvey
Birthday: just over 2 months away
Current Location: Kitchen, avoiding cleaning the floor after last nights party
Eye Color: Green-ish... used to be very blue
Hair Color: Brown, with a tiny hint of gray
Righty or Lefty: Righty, and trying to be a switch hitter (basebal, you pervs)
Zodiac Sign: Saggy

Layer Two: Just Below the Surface
Your Weakness: I have a hard time telling friends no
Your Goal: Successful in parenting, work, and relationships

Your Fears: Failing my kids; embarrassment

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: I don't want to go to work
Your bedtime: When I get around to it
Your most missed memory: My sister. The pain of losing her is slowly going away, but I miss the fact that I can never talk to her anymore

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Dr. Pepper
McDonald's or Burger King: Chipotle
Single or Group dates: Both
Adidas or Nike: New Balance... I need a EE width
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Tazo Chai
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla with some additions like reeces pieces, or peanut butter cups
Cappuccino or Coffee: again, Tazo Chai

Layer Five: Do You?
Smoke: Hell no.. never even tried it
Have a crush: Constantly
Think you've been in love: Due to the pain following, I would say yes
Want to get married: Maybe
Believe in yourself: Most of the time
Think you're a health freak: Bad health freak

Layer Six: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: More this month than most
Gone to the mall: Only when necessary
Eaten Sushi: Love it! Spicey Tuna Roll is the best
Gone skating: not for a hell of a long time
Dyed your hair: Never

Layer Seven: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: No, but if you ladies are willing ;-)
Gotten beaten up: Not really. I fought my brother all the time when I was a kid, but I don't think we ever did much damage to ourselves. Other fights never lasted long.
Changed who you were to fit in: No way... I usually tell people how they are being Lemmings when they do that.

Layer Eight: Getting Old
Age you’re hoping to be married: Does age really matter after your first.
Plastic Surgery or Wrap: No, but I do moisturize
Buried or Cremated: Cremated. Why waste the land?

Layer Nine: Perfect Mate
Best Eye Color: Blue
Best Hair Color: Auburn
Short or Long Hair: Doesn't matter, just take care of it.

Layer Ten: What were you doing...
1 HOUR AGO: Reading blogs
1 WEEK AGO: Replacing my water heater. That was a shity day.
1 MONTH AGO: I was in San Diego
1 YEAR AGO: Working, slaving

Layer Eleven: Finish the Sentence
I LOVE: My my kids
I HATE: Being put in situations where I know my decisions will cause others difficulty
I HIDE: In my house
I MISS: My family
I NEED: To get going on a lunch date

1 comment:

Grace said...

Great meme Jon. I've been really low on creativity, so I may just have to steal this from you sometime.