Friday, December 07, 2007

Pushing forward

It is Friday night, and I have to go to work tomorrow. It's cold, and probably snowing as we speak. I guess we'll just have to see what happens. (bitch bitch bitch)

We doing our second attempt at moving the folks in Iowa to a new server. We think it will go well, but then again we thought that the first time.

I don't really have to be in the office, but 2 of my guys are going in, and one Systems Engineer. I'll probably work on some database crap I need to finish. That or do some performance review paperwork (somebody shoot me).

I will also take the guys out to a nice lunch... ON THE COMPANY!!!

3 comments:

Grace said...

That's the nice thing about working for a big company... all expenses paid. Open bar is the greatest though. It sucks that you have to work on a Saturday. Hope the day flies by for you.

jillie said...

Well that sucks...I hope you had a great lunch though.

Hey your Broncos really did a number on the Chiefs. I will be at the Charger/Bronco game Christmas Eve...should be a good one!

xo

wisdomstuff said...

Lunch on the company is good. I hope you survived.