Sunday, June 25, 2006

A great meme

1. How tall are you barefoot? 5'10"

2. Favorite movies? The 40 Year Old Virgin, American Pie, 12 Monkeys, Office Space, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, L.A. Confidential

3. Do you own a gun? I own a few that I always keep locked up in a safe. Now where did I put that key?

4. Who is your biggest enemy? The IRS

5. Favorite Scent? Steak on the barbeque, a particular perfume that I smell on women from time to time that has an incredible effect on me.

6. Do you like hot dogs? Yes, especially at the ball park

7. What's your favorite Christmas song? The Chistmas Song

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Dr. Pepper

9. Do you do push-ups? Do I have to?

10. Brothers or sisters? 2 Brothers, 2 Sisters, 2 half sisters

11. What's your most liked piece of jewelry? I have no bling

12. What do you take for pain relief? Ibuprofen unless I have friends with something better.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Honesty... no wonder I have such a hard time

14. Do you own a knife? I have a few, including a small set of Cutco knives for cooking

15. Do you have A.D.D.? These are definitely not my underwear

16. Middle name? Allen

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
Get that mail order prescription filled
Buy some socks tomorrow
Wishing I had invested more

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought. Accesories for the Xbox 360, Movie tickets, Beer for my going away party

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Diet Dr. Pepper, water, beer

20. What time did you wake up today? 9:45am

21. Current worry? Job

22. Current hate? How I procrastinate

23. Your favorite place to be? Riding my quad in the mountains.

24. Least favorite place to be? Pulled over getting a ticket.

25. Where would you like to go? Vegas, California, Michigan, NYC, Mexico, Australia, Bahamas, Alaska

26. Do you own slippers? Yes, but I never wear them. My youngest gave them to me for Valentines Day. They say Dad on them, but they don't fit at all.

27. What shirt are you wearing? Denver Broncos T

28. Do you burn or tan? yes.

29. Least favorite color? Chartruese (sp?)

30. Would you be a pirate? I already am

31. Last time you had an alcoholic drink? Yesterday at my going away party (one week early)

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Everything that is on my MP3 disk that I play in my bathroom

33. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? The monster in the closet

34. What's in your pockets right now? Wallet, cell phone

35. Last thing that made you laugh? This picture. Thanks Emma for making me laugh histerically.



36. Best bed sheets you had as a child? Speed Racer.

37. Worst injury you've ever had? broke the tip of my finger when a Coke syrup tank I was to catch bounced and landed on my hand as I tried to duck.

38. What is your favorite pet? Dogs, but since I am allergic... other people's dogs that I don't pet.

39. How many TVs do you have in your house? 5 if you count the 35" Trinitron that doesn't work. Only 2 are regularly used.

40. Who is your loudest friend? Mike D. When he lived across the street he could be talking in his back yard and it would sound like he was in my front yard

41. Who is your most silent friend? Stupid question... next

42. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope so

43. Do you wish on stars? No, but some times I watch them

44. What is your favorite book? Ferdinand the Bull

45. What is your favorite candy? Licorice or Heath bar

46. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Tonic "Count On Me"

47. What song do you want played at your funeral? Elton John "Funeral for a Friend/Love Lies Bleeding"

48. What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? Watching TV in bed

49. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Why don't I hear the kids? (always makes me nervous when I can't hear them... it usually means trouble)

50. Do you have a favorite charity? Alzheimer's Association, American Lung Association

16 comments:

GAB said...

thanks I borrowed this for my blog.

Everything Nice said...

I love how you did this meme!!

You're welcome for the picture love... and honesty is absolutely the best policy.
Chartruese... don't like it so much either,but I'd LOVE to have seen those Speed racer bed sheets!!

FERDINAND!!! Always sniffing the flowers... we should all live that way :)

We're ALL MONKEYS. Great movie, big props... its on my all-time top 100 movie list.. in the upper 10's! Stop by more often, I'd love to link you too if you don't mind so much :)

Deb said...

I think I see my ex in that picture! Interesting little tidbits on you!


And hmmm....the IRS after you?

bigwhitehat said...

You doing a meme? Imagine that.

My teenage daughters asked what a meme was. I immediately went here. And Viola.

Mel said...

You know we're all crushing on you! Now stop blushing - hugs J...

The Lone Rangers said...

Great post...stealing it!

Grace said...

What's this about you not mentioning Ottawa under the "Where would you like to go" question??? Uhh, I'm so insulted ;)

Jon said...

Gab - You're welcome

Emma - Join me under the cork tree

Deb - I just despise, that's all

BWH - You're teenage daughters saw the penis costume picture? Oops!

Mel - Only women from afar... ok, maybe there is one

TLR - Thanks... Someone call the cops!

Stephanie - Borrowing is good, stealing is very bad. You are very welcome

Grace - Ummm, ahhh, I love Canada. I should have said Canada... damn it, I always screw it up.

Jon said...

Ya, honesty is hot, until you have to tell a woman that you can't date them anymore and don't want to tell them it's because they have horrific kids. I lied in that case.

Everything Nice said...

*sitting under the cork tree waiting for Jon*

bring your shrubbery.

Deb said...

Okay Jonny boy...the fight's on at Tamar's! mua ha ha! ;)

aughra said...

Diet Dr Pepper? Ick.

Leesa said...

I love that pic!

tm said...

I'm with you on theDiet Dr. Pepper in the morning. I love that stuff.

CozyMama said...

those are great since it was my 1st time here!!!! I shall be back...

CozyMama said...

sure you can come to my party....San Diego BABY!!! You could leave now and make it late tmrw righ???? LOL