Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Three Things

I copped this from Grace who got it from Abeni.

3 screen names I have:
1. Shankbone
2. LHarvey
3. JonnyX64

3 physical things I like about myself:
1. My sense of humor
2. my eyes (just because women seem to like them)
3. My hair (I'm not losing it like my brothers... knock on wood)

3 physical things I don't like about myself:
1. My weight (just 10 or 15 pounds and I would be happy)
2. The hair on my back (grosses out some women)
3. My ass, or lack there of

3 parts of my heritage:
1. French
2. Irish
3. Scottish

3 of my everyday essentials:
1. Food, hence the weight issue
2. The net
3. Family/friends

3 of my favorite musicians:
1. Goo Goo Dolls
2. Train
3. The Beatles

3 of my favorite songs:
This is impossible, so here are a few long time favs
1. If You Could Only See - Tonic
2. You Better Be Home Soon - Crowded House
3. Driving With The Breaks On - Del Amitri

3 things I want in a relationship:
1. Humor
2. Loyalty
3. Passion

3 lies:
1. I hate giving/receiving oral sex
2. I miss being married to my ex
3. Reality shows are the best

3 of my hobbies right now:
1. Blogging
2. Building computers
3. Playing Battlefield 2

3 things I want to do really badly now (with a special someone):
1. Relax
2. Take a trip to a warm climate
3. Kiss, deeply

3 careers I've considered doing:
1. Massage Therapist
2. Software Engineer
3. Computer Networking

3 places I would like to go on vacation to:
1. Australia
2. Europe
3. Fiji

3 kid's names I like:
1. Ryan
2. Tara
3. Michelle

3 ways that I'm a stereotypical guy/girl:
1. "Pull my finger!"
2. No chick flicks (unless you promise sex afterwards)
3. I have a hard time understanding women

3 people I would like to see take this quiz:
Whoever wants to

9 comments:

Deb said...

Ooooh la la, he's French! Very nice...

And what don't you understand about women? Hmm.... I'll give you the inside scoop...

We're all insane.

Jon said...

But why are you insane is what I don't understand.

Ya, I'm a romantic drinker

Grace said...

I think it's fair to say that everyone's insane: men, women, and all those in between. Great answers by the way :)

terry said...

oh, i think men are far more insane than women are.
and if you disagree, i might cry! ;)

Jon said...

Terry - That was damn funny

Me! said...

Jon, Good answers. I've also got a little french in my blood. We should get together and have some french fries together, listen to Train, stare into eachother's eyes, relax together after kissing deeply and hook up and post our love affair on the net and run off to Europe to visit Italy and Greece. Then we can have twin love children named Ryan and Landon (because I get to pick at least one of their names).

How's all that sound?!?! ;-)

Get your butt back on the Internets. People miss you. :-)

Jon said...

Pieces...

Thanks for stopping by. I think I need to do something like what you did with your blog banner/slideshow. Very cool.

Stacy, Stacy, Stacy...

First of all I would love to stare into those beautiful eyes of yours (I would prefer if you got over that sicky shit though). French fries sound good as long as we can have them at Red Robin. They have the best fries. You have definitely cheered me up today. When are you free for the fries, the kissing, the affair, and of course the trip?

Were you missing my hairy ass pictures on HNT days? If that is the case, you need some help hun.

Sorry for not posting lately. I've been a bit busy. Remember that post about the manager that I don't report to? Let's just say he's made this a special week.

Hooker...

Does that make me a sane man in an insane world, or an insane man in a sane world?

Me! said...

I've never ate at Red Robin. We have one close but I just haven't gone. I figured it was just another burger restaurant when I can enjoy so many other things (like pasta and seafood). And no, I wasn't missing the HNT pictures-just your presence in general. I'm glad I cheered you up. I like making people smile even when I'm feeling like pure shit. And as for our little trip... I've never been west of Illinois, except when I was a baby and I don't remember. Woo me enough and I'll be willing to go anywhere. ;-)

Jon said...

Pasta and seafood... some of my favorites.

Red Robin is better than most burger places. PLus they have a number of other things if you don't want a burger. I was just refering to their fries though.

I'll have to get back into the whole wooing thing. I think I'm out of practice.